The Project Manager will guide a team of creative individuals and account leads on assigned projects from conceptual design to execution. Your ability to stay organized, provide clear communication, and proactive follow up will help ensure deadlines, budgets, and project objectives are being met.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops project plans and estimates based on creative brief
- Conducts project status meetings
- Communicates regularly with account leads on all key issues and project deliverables
- Collaborates with internal departments to proactively manage potential risks
- Manages vendor relationships as needed
- Coordinates shipping logistics for successful delivery
- Ensures all deadlines and budgets are met – comfort with quick turn-arounds
- Supports team and/or agency initiatives as assigned
The list of qualifications includes the minimum qualifications necessary for any new employee for this position, such as specific prior work experience, certifications/licenses, technical knowledge of software, machinery, or tools, and physical abilities such as relevant lifting, bending, walking, and/or stooping.
- 3-5years’ related experience in an agency environment, preferably in retail
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback, with an ability to inspire, support and understand people
- Track record of strong time management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flawless communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Familiarity of material selection for build-outs and graphic production processes
- Flexible schedule to travel on-site for projects – roughly 15% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree required
Employee must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. We do a high volume of work, often on tight timelines and our dedication to client satisfaction is uncompromising. Some travel should be expected.