SET is a brand experience agency specializing in unique experiences for world-class brands. Driven by innovative ideas, fueled by a passion for execution, we create unforgettable brand experiences that engage audiences, create emotional connections, and leave a lasting impact.
- Work hard and be good to people
- Think of your own ideas
- Make your mark on the world
- Say yes more than no
- Build something awesome
- Don’t say nothing
To make experience through physical interactions the most powerful and move craved media channel for people and brands today.
Developers will contribute to data accessibility through designing, building, and maintaining custom services and applications. You will work cross-functionally to solve challenges in development – Ensuring client expectations are met in a timely manner.
- Develop new and effective interactive design solutions
- Design, code, test and debug new applications / enhancements to existing applications based on business needs.
- Maintain high awareness of industry solutions and trends, particularly around accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
- Partner with development and design teams to implement new features.
THE MUST HAVES
- Strong Experience with Adobe CQ or Adobe Experience Manager preferred.
- Ability to accurately estimate software tasks and work schedule.
- Flawless communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- BS in Computer Science