SET is a brand experience agency specializing in unique experiences for world-class brands. Driven by innovative ideas, fueled by a passion for execution, we create unforgettable brand experiences that engage audiences, create emotional connections, and leave a lasting impact.
- Work hard and be good to people
- Think of your own ideas
- Make your mark on the world
- Say yes more than no
- Build something awesome
- Don’t say nothing
To make experience through physical interactions the most powerful and move craved media channel for people and brands today.
The Project Manager will work across multiple teams, with numerous stakeholders including Leadership, Designers, Account and Technology. You are expected to identify both deficiencies and opportunities, suggest solutions, and act decisively when necessary to ensure the success of a project. We’re looking for a can-do Project Manager who can manage multiple projects. The individual must understand diverse technology and integration points.
- Lead your teams and projects to successful, on-time completion.
- Seek out and ensure the removal of barriers to completing a project.
- Seek out and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure that project scope and requirements are well defined and socialized.
- Track and report status on a regular basis to the project team, stakeholders etc.
- Manage and forecast resource allocation.
THE NICE TO HAVES
- Strong technical skills. You thrive on understanding how multiple systems fit together and enjoy tracking down problems and ensuring solutions are surfaced and implemented.
- The experience and know-how to lead project teams, manage risks, and have launched multiple products on time and on budget.
- You can take ownership of complex efforts and mediate between competing interests and personalities to achieve alignment and motivate change.
- Excellent organizational skills. You can conscientiously manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and requests on tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical individuals.
- Strong-cross functional team leadership; You’re skilled at building strong relationships and successfully driving teams towards unified goals and vision.
THE MUST HAVES
- 3+ years Project and Program Management experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with a strong business and technical acumen.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive and results-oriented individual who thinks creatively and follows through.
- Bachelor’s degree required.