- We're every kind of creative.
- We step up.
- We land on our feet.
- We sweat the details.
- We're about today. And tomorrow.
- We're full partners.
We are a brand experience agency specializing in unique experiences for world-class brands. Driven by innovative ideas, fueled by a passion for execution, we create unforgettable brand experiences that engage audiences, create emotional connections, and leave a lasting impact.
The Graphic Designer will demonstrate their expertise within experiential design. From pop-ups to architecture visual merchandising to full scale re-branding, we love those who can move seamlessly from project to project, who are fearless in the face of a challenge. You should feel as comfortable designing a kick-ass logo, as you do ideating and creating pitch presentations. Large format printing and book production won't even make you break a sweat. Finally, the importance of brand within experiential environments is essential, as is innovative thinking and creative concepts.
- Creating 2D designs, vector and composite, for marketing documents, displays + windows, logos and store layouts (using Adobe Creative Suite)
- Prepare documents to be seamlessly passed to production team, in usable print file formats.
- Development of pitch and ideation presentation (using Keynote)
- Project ideation experience is essential
- Image search based on brand/presentation look + feel
- 3D skills are a bonus (Sketch Up, 3D max etc.)
- Work and communicate with all project stakeholders, including creative leads, account managers, sales and workshop team.\
THE MUST HAVES
- 3 years of professional graphic design experience, preferably in retail
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative tools (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Comfortable working in different styles and have a great sense for brand fit/standards
- Highly creative and resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent at creating Keynote presentations, animated is a bonus
- Interest in learning new skills by working in a hands-on role that will stretch you
- Must have a strong commitment for on time execution
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fearless with ideas, willing to collaborate and pull off the impossible