- We're every kind of creative.
- We step up.
- We land on our feet.
- We sweat the details.
- We're about today. And tomorrow.
- We're full partners.
We are a brand experience agency specializing in unique experiences for world-class brands. Driven by innovative ideas, fueled by a passion for execution, we create unforgettable brand experiences that engage audiences, create emotional connections, and leave a lasting impact.
The Project Manager will work with a team of creative individuals and guide assigned projects from conceptual design to execution. Strong communication will leverage your ability to bring clarity in creative briefing and pitches to our clients. You will ensure deadlines, budgets, and objectives are being met. This role is meant for the detail-oriented and energetic go-getters.
- Work with assigned clients to convert their ideas into physical retail spaces
- Implement a strategy to create spaces that are unique
- Collaborate with internal departments to define and to evolve the brand’s image
- Manage vendor relationships to select relevant material, design fixtures, signage and an overall seamless visual experience
- Coordinate shipping logistics for successful delivery
- Ensure all deadlines and budgets are met – comfort with quick turn-arounds
THE MUST HAVES
- at least 5 years’ related experience to space planning, preferably in retail
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback, with an ability to inspire, support and understand people
- Track record of strong time management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flawless communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Familiarity of material selection for build-outs and graphic production processes
- Flexible schedule to travel on-site for projects – roughly 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree required