- Work hard and be good to people
- Think of your own ideas
- Make your mark on the world
- Say yes more than no
- Build something awesome
- Don’t say nothing
We are a brand experience agency specializing in unique experiences for world-class brands. Driven by innovative ideas, fueled by a passion for execution, we create unforgettable brand experiences that engage audiences, create emotional connections, and leave a lasting impact.
To make experience through physical interactions the most powerful and move craved media channel for people and brands today.
The Project Manager/Account Executive hybrid will support account team members in day-to-day client business management and act as liaison between the agency and the client.
You will guide a team of creative individuals and account leads on assigned projects from conceptual design to execution, overseeing multiple client account deliverables happening simultaneously.
Your ability to stay organized, provide clear communication, and proactive follow up will help ensure deadlines, budgets, and project objectives are being met.
- Develop project plans and estimates based on creative brief
- Issues and updates written status reports and distributes conference reports following meetings to ensure client and agency are in agreement
- Works with studio, producers, and project management to create production schedules and open and close job numbers
- Communicate regularly with account and clients on all key issues and project deliverables
- Manage vendor relationships as needed
- Coordinate shipping logistics for successful delivery
- Ensure all deadlines and budgets are met – comfort with quick turn-arounds
- Support team and/or agency initiatives as assigned
- Effectively facilitates communication between SET, client, and our partner agencies to ensure seamless creative outcome
- Remains actively involved in “day-to-day” client initiatives, including understanding of business building, strategy, retail and creative projects
THE MUST HAVES
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field preferred
- 2-3 years’ related experience in an agency environment, preferably in retail
- Proven experience on retail and/or fast paced accounts, with partner agencies and directly with clients
- Understanding of production processes across print and digital
- Excellent organization and time management skills necessary to prioritize workload and multi-task with attention to detail
- Financial understanding of budgeting, estimating, and agency profitability
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present information and feedback in one-on-one and group situations with confidence
- Track record of strong time management
- After hours work required
Experience with lifestyle brands and technology brands