- We’re every kind of creative.
- We step up.
- We land on our feet.
- We sweat the details.
- We’re about today. And tomorrow.
- We’re full partners.
We are a brand experience agency specializing in unique experiences for world-class brands. Driven by innovative ideas, fueled by a passion for execution, we create unforgettable brand experiences that engage audiences, create emotional connections, and leave a lasting impact.
The Associate Client Finance Manger role will be an integral member of both the New York office and the US finance team. This role will report to the Finance Director, New York but will also work very closely with the New York Client Services and Project Management teams. The ideal candidate will be detail orientated with strong analytic skills, a multi-tasker who is able to meet internal reporting deadlines and possess an ability to interact with a wide variety of personalities.
- Manage the project level P&L to accurately report and forecast each project, this will include budget to actual analysis of gross and net revenue and the associated project costs
- Review client contracts (MSA and project SOWs) to ensure they are up to date and the client projects align with them
- Monitor and report on employee utilization
- Partner with the finance team in Portland, OR for billing and AP support
- Support the Finance Director with the month end close and forecasting
- Assist the Project Management team with cost reconciliations and vendor queries
- Work with the Client Services team to follow up on overdue client payments
- Manage freelance time tracking and facilitate payments
- Track all non-billable expenses against budgets
- Review out of pocket client expenses and work with accounting team to invoice client
- Work with the Finance Director to support the financial system improvement project
THE MUST HAVES
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the field of financial and account management
- Prior experience within a creative or media agency
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and ideally prior experience with NetSuite
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly organized with a keen sense of attention to detail
- Ability to interact with co-workers at a variety of levels effectively and appropriately, across many disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills