- We’re every kind of creative.
- We step up.
- We land on our feet.
- We sweat the details.
- We’re about today. And tomorrow.
- We’re full partners.
We are a brand experience agency specializing in unique experiences for world-class brands. Driven by innovative ideas, fueled by a passion for execution, we create unforgettable brand experiences that engage audiences, create emotional connections, and leave a lasting impact.
You are a multi disciplinary designer who is comfortable from concept through completion of experiential, retail, pop-up, and event based executions. You orbit a holistic space of brand design, 3d modeling, UI/UX, architectural design, materials/finishing, and have an eye for details and absorb culture to push the boundaries of what's possible and next from a trend perspective.
You are obsessed with putting the end-users/consumers first and define clear experience narratives in both physical journeys and content journeys inside and outside of our experiences. Our ideal candidate understands the value in this for brands (our clients) and is comfortable crafting these narratives.
From a leadership perspective you are experienced and comfortable managing a team of multiple creatives during a project across various disciplines and understand how to forecast and balance workloads and can manage expectations at the studio and client level.
Proven ability to deliver winning breakthrough ideas that are creative AND answer the brands strategic goals.
- Creates visual solutions, partnering with the Creative team to translate the clients design needs.
- Communicates design point of view to creative team.
- Develops and elevates design direction, applying to space and environments.
- Creates multiple design solutions for any given brief.
- Maintains file structure, server asset organization / proper file naming and image protocols.
- Proactively communicates with stakeholders and leads meetings ensuring expectations, deadlines and budget are met.
THE MUST HAVES
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Architecture, Graphic Design or related field.
- 4+ years’ work experience as a Designer in environmental design with three years in a design agency or in house brand studio.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills required.
- A demonstrated track records of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of employees.
- Highly organized with a keen sense of detail.
- Strong prioritization and delegation skills – experience and mastery of working on different projects / workstreams simultaneously.
- Exceptional initiative and follow-through skills.